Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Happy Birthday

Six years ago today was probably the worst day of our my life. Sound a little melodramatic? Yes, but if you were there, you know it was just damn hard. It feels like a lifetime ago today. Though the moments when my heart breaks over those memories are much fewer and farther in between these days, I know that there is just a part of my heart that only two will ever be able to enter:  the Lord and one very precious blue eyed sweetheart.

Happy 9th Birthday, Kaylee!

I LOVE YOU!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, love...as someone who was there, I agree, it was damn hard. And I am damn proud of you for the way you handled all this. It is a testament of your courage, your ability to find the glimmer of God's touch in the darkest of circumstances, and your integrity. I learned a lot by watching you. And I am grateful. I love you!!! Staci

    ReplyDelete